Monday 9 December 2013

I'm new to this experience

I've been contemplating for a while now on blogging my gaming experiences. I've been an avid World of Warcraft player for a few years now. I dabble in PvP and PvE but cannot profess to be great at any of these disciplines.

I for one like to do things a bit differently in game rather than the normal raids and RBG's. I set little challenges for myself like seeing how fast i can get to level 10.

One challenge I set myself is to try get to level 90 within 4 days /played time. I'm on track so far with this endeavour with a monk who is currently at 86 in 2 days 8 hours played time. My fastest levelling took place between 80 and 85 which i did in 2 hours of played time.

Another favourite pastime of mine is the accumulation of gold. I originally amassed this currency via Inscription, however 'm finding that this market is exceptionally fickle and take a great deal of work just to gain minimal gold. I could in all honesty gain this gold just by doing a few daily's and the odd instance run here and there. I'm working on finding a more lucrative form of income.

No comments:

Post a Comment